Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

That's what my life has been for the last two weeks!! It is getting towards the end of the spring semester and the proffessors must have spring fever! I have had 5 or 6 tests in the last 2 weeks, 3 in A & P II, 3 in Microbiology and 1 in Statistics, ok that is 7.
Tonight in micro. lab we have to identify 2 unknown bacteria by doing testing and stains. It counts for 40% of our total grade in the class, yes, it's a big deal. I have been doing a little research as to how to go about doing it the best way. I want to get an A on this so I'm going into it well prepared.
The girls and I went to the Earth Day celebration that was on campus, they had a band and other things, it was fun. They love music, and loved the idea of seeing where the actual music came from, besides the radio!
Of course knitting has been null this week. I am going to do the Mystery Shawl KAL, it starts in a few weeks. I have to order some yarn for it yet, I want to use a cashemere/silk blend in a cobweb weight for it. The instructions call for lace weight, but I want this fiber and it comes in the lighter weight, I'm sure it will be just fine.
The weather has finally cleared up here in the northeast, it has been nice all week, chance of rain though for the weekend.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hi! You won one of the Twilight Zone moments so email me your address so I can get it to you.

se_texas_girl AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks, Christy