Friday, May 9, 2008

I Got An A in Microbiology!!!

I had my last lab last night and even before I got in the door I knew what organisms I had. If I haven't said already, we were given 2 test tubes with unknown microrganisms in them, we had to perform tests to identify them. If we did it on the first try, we got an A+ in lab, if not we got a B, then a C & so forth. Well, I did a quick gram stain and figured it for sure within an hour. I'm so proud of myself! There were a lot who also got an A, but when I figure that I am 40 years old, have been graduated from high school longer than most of the other students have been alive and I have 3 year old twins, I am proud!!!
I give up a lot of my time (from my girls) to study and most of the time I feel guilty for doing it. My DH puts up with dishes in the sink, piles of laundry, etc, so I can complete my degree. I am very thankful for this privilege, it is a privilege I feel because he does so much for me.
I have a few more tests to go, but this is a huge weight off of me and I can concentrate on the rest of my studies.
If you made it this far, thanks for listening!

1 comment:

Knit and fall back in it said...

Can I get a WOOHOO? You should be very proud. Your 3-year-old twins will be proud of you too.