Thursday, May 1, 2008

What a Great Day!

Even though I am extremely busy with school right now, I managed to have a wonderful day, yesterday and today! I found a few old friends via Facebook. I was encouraged to join from a friend at school, then I did a bit of searching and voila! It was nice to see what they have been doing over the time we haven't spoken. Each one has done many interesting things and was nice enough to share them with me.
I love reading other blogs and came across one where they made some homemade soft pretzels, I plan on making some with the twins when I have time. (Soon!)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_37073,00.html


I also found a knitting forum on facebook, some neat new blogs too.
Check it out, you may find some long lost friends!

No comments: