Thursday, May 8, 2008

I won a contest!


I won a contest a few weeks ago, I submitted a funny story about my twins to http://hissyknit.blogspot.com/ and I won! She was kind enough to send me 2 packages of some yarns that I have never used before. I plan on making a couple scarves for the girlies with the fuzzy yarn from Louet and have no plans for the wool.

Thanks for the lovely yarn!

In other business, I have been studying for final exams. I had one yesterday in A & PII and another on Friday. I have my last night of identifiying in Microbiology lab, I think I have it narrowed down to 2 organisms. I have a Statistics test on Friday and final on Monday. Last exam is on
Tuesday night in Microbiology........I am exhausted! Mentally and physically. There is only so much that can go into my brain and stay there.

I signed the girls up to go to preschool a few days a week during the summer, I plan on working a few days a week and will be able to sleep while they are at school. I hope this plan works, I want to have some ME time.

3 comments:

Juliethenurse said...

New Free yarn is always fun!

Good luck on your finals! A&P is the hardest prerequisite to get through. (I got a C in Anatomy, eep)

Yes, I saw your facebook message. Its been a busy few weeks for me getting ready for school again!

And congrats on getting in to nursing school for fall2009! Hopefully you will get lucky and a spot will open up in fall2008 for you!

Julie

Christy said...

Glad both packages arrived safe and sound. Have fun playing with them.

Knit and fall back in it said...

Thanks for playing along with my crazy contest. I enjoy what I've read so far on your blog and will be reading more.